[at-l] Save the Kahley Foundation

I wish to point out and get volunteers to aid in a tragedy of Biblical
proportions. Kahley, an otherwise healthy and intelligent person, is
ill. Kahley has contracted the dread disease, Trailplace-itis. If we are
not quick, Kahley may go to bed tonight without humor, with a belly
bloated by dogma, and with a hunger for marshmallows. It is rumored that
Kahley already has contracted animosity toward Canadians.

There are thousands, hundreds, scores, dozens, (let's try) handfuls of
other like Kahley. Perhaps if there are kind people who care enough for
Kahley, we can help those others.

This does not cost a great deal. The Save the Kahley Foundation will
sell you Kahley Prayer Cloths to place on you monitor as we pray for
Kahley. Simply type in you ATM card number, along with Felix's PIN
number, as you respond to this clarion call for Kahley. Give, until I
tell you to stop. (Even I can be authoritarian).

Sniff, I hope there are enough who care (wiping away a tear).

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA