Re: [at-l] George Steffanos' journal

Yes. But if you go to http://w3.nai.com/~exile/ it will work. Look for
the button for "BOOK" or for the  link to his through hike. I started
reading it this afternoon between football (Falcons won) and basketball
(Clemson lost). It is a hoot. I only wonder if it would have been as
good if he was publishing it as he walked. I suspect the aging process
has improved, with only a few current editorial comments thrown in from
the present.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA