[at-l] Mom and I need Wildbills help

Not even REMOTELY Trail related. <g>  Forgive me.

Okay, folks - first we found out mom had cancer again and was going to be made
comfortable.  Then we found out she didn't have cancer, but needed major
surgery to repair a hole from her throat to her lung that was leaking into her
lung - but after that she'd be okay.  NOW we find out her hole is healing on
it's own, and she doesn't need that major surgery after all.  So - mom is
coming home tomorrow!!!!!  This has been a month of miracles - period.  So
thanks to all for the good thoughts and wishes - and the support, which makes
this list oh so unique.  People caring about people.

Now - Wildbill  mom is driving home a rental car (yes, people, she left me her
Jeep, can ya believe it?? LOL Came in handy during the recent snow storms) I
have to meet her in Asheville, NC.  So - if you plotted a course involving
I40, and you started in Norfolk, Va, how long would it take to get there?  (I
say doing the speed limit, KC may have something different to say :))  I need
to know when I have two hours before she gets there, to leave on time to meet
her.  YOU have the best mapping/trip planning software I know.  So HELP :)
Any time before noon tomorrow will work.  I tried the free trip/mapping sites
online - they don't leave any room to tell you what route you WANT to take or
are taking.  Darn it.  So - let me make this semi Trail related - this means
2000 thru hike is ON :)

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00