Re: [at-l] Water????

  Tomorrow I will try my hand at ice busting, Any suggestions for an as
light as possible tool.  Nothing I usually  pack looks to be up to the
task.   Thanks    k./\

How 'bout a screwdriver? Just the other day, I saw some "cheapy"
screwdrivers for sale at the check out counter of our hardware store. The
handles were bright orange and I thought it would be hard to loose one of
them because of the color.

Anyway, the weight couldn't have been more than a few ozs. I was going to
weigh them, it's a hiker's anonymous thing, but I resisted. The end could
be covered with a cut off piece of filter hose.

Hopeful