[at-l] Happy trails

Geez, I leave for two weeks and what do I come back to? Tons of messages! A
quick reply to a few:

Waterboy -- welcome back! Keep your name, eh? It fits you well. Heck with the
movie.
KC -- I love "War Eagle."
Kahley -- can't believe how you got "dissed" for your well-meaning comments on
ATML. Guess I would get the same if I asked about who'd be profiting from the
book .... as a professional writer, I like to have a clue whether I'd be paid
for a contribution or not. It became a non-issue for me because I backed out of
helping with it because I was too busy taking care of my sister. Anyway, I found
WF's put-down of your message rather snotty and unbecoming.
Jim & Ginny -- lucky you, to have a countdown! Bet you can't wait.
Solar Bear -- sorry no time for FL hiking, strange matters with family abound.
Ryan -- thanks for making this list feel like home.

And yes, I decided to drop off ATML again. I was on the bubble because of the
excessive email message load, and this whole mess of late just convinced me to
say the heck with 'em.

Look forward to seeing y'all at the Ruck - Sandy  "Navigator"