[at-l] propane/butane stove vs. Esbit

KC asked for recommendations on which she should bring on her big hike.
I have both stoves. I love the propane/butane stove and have had no
problems with it. So far, I have been underwhelmed by the Esbit,
although I would really, REALLY like to like it. (Tips, please...) In
any case, I might recommend started with the sure bet (the
propane/butane stove, IMO) when the weather is colder and a hot meal or
drink can be so important. Later, when the weather warms up, try the
Esbit. By the time you hit cooler weather again, you'll have lots of
experience and be able to decide which stove you want to finish with.

Give Me Chocolate