Re: [at-l] second Happy New Year Message

In a message dated 1/2/99 10:10:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
winstead@preferred.com writes:
<< I have been going through the most difficult time of my
 entire life recently, and one of the lightest and best moments of the day is
 when I read my email and all of your messages.  I hope we all have a great
 hiking year in 1999, and I will continue to see you online. >>

Hello,
You are not alone.  I and others have used the AT-L to get though difficult
times.  The messages alone are helpful. The friendships I've made on the list.
Always have given me a light at the end of the tunnel.

You might try to meet some listers in person.  Going to the "Gathering" put on
by ALDHA is one of the best ways.  Gathering 99, will be at Dartmouth Collage
in Hanover, NH, Columbus Day Weekend.  My first plug of the new year but not
my last. Last year a little over 100 Listers meet each other in person.  It
was a very powerful time.  Go to ALDHA's website and check it out.

Take Care.....

Beau Bushor N1MJD
    "bleeder guy"