Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net
From:          Jim <Airbrne27@jps.net>
Date:          Sat, 02 Jan 1999 16:27:18 -0800
Subject:       Re: [at-l] Cell phones in the news--TAlk about COLD!!!!

Well being the non ultralight backpacker that i am, and the fact that i
am married with 6 kids.  A cell phone has come in more then handy for
arranging a resupply, a pick up or just to ease a dads mind on a long
trip.  So the amount of ounces vs the peace it gives me is well worth
it.

Just my two cents worth

Jim