Re: [at-l] Apologies and explanations

In a message dated 1/2/99 11:07:42 AM EDT, jrowen@ibm.net writes:

<< So I'll apologize to Jardine, Wingfoot, John Pigott (for upsetting him)
 and to the list as a whole for perpetuating this nonsense.  Once again
 I've got a foot in my mouth - and like most people, I hate the taste of
 dirty socks.  :-)

Me too. That is why I now hit "send later" when I reply to something that get
the blood boiling. Then when a go back and read what I had wrote, I delete it
most of the time. The ones I don't, I rewrite them before I send them.

Take care
Wildbill