[at-l] All I got for XMAS was Springer Fever

   During a slow week at work I was able to read the three AT books ( A
Season on the AT, Walking the AT, and As Far as the Eye Can See) I got for
Xmas. Great books! Now I have a huge case of Springer Fever... 2003 is too
far off...sigh
   Also, got a bird guide CD Rom... hope to learn some bird songs.
                                           Lucky Star
                                         GA 89 > ME 21st century