[at-l] 2nd REI GATC Presentation

Because of the positive response and REI's enthusiasm, we will
add the additional presentation at the Perimeter REI store.
Please add this to your calendars and the Georgia Mountaineer
(thank you, Cynthia).

We will have again this year 2 presentations at the Blue Ridge
Mountain Sports Store at Lenox with the super manager, Ken Hess.
They supported several GATC projects last year including the Banff
Film Festival, our ridge runner program, National Trails Day and
more.  We have not forgot them and appreciate the partnering.
REI is having some special programs relating to AT Thru-Hiking
and they want us to participate.  It should be good...

What   :  An Evening with the Georgia Appalachian Trail Club
discussing the Appalachian Trail and Thru-Hiking

Where  :  REI (Perimeter Store - Atlanta)

When   :  March 9, 1999 at 6:45-8:00pm

Details:  Same as February 18th presentation at the other REI store

Let me know if you will volunteer or will be attending.
Thank you, Patrick
           404 727-8091