Re: [at-l] HIKERS ANON COMPLETE (to #92) & appendici

My vote is, we get this together and someone volunteer to do a "top ten" type
of routine, or "You might be a hiker if . . . " at Trail Days next May.  (I
vote Datto <g>)  It might not qualify as "real" talent, such as Twilights, but
it should do great in the comedy catagory, and certainly better than some we
saw this year (just what WERE you doing, Slyman? <g>)  I think it would make a
great stand up routine.  Certainly everyone in the audience, being hikers,
would get a kick out of it.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00