Re: [at-l] Weather and Weekend

A great story!  My soon to be ex is a serious climber - he got me to rappel
for the first time about 7 years ago, along with my kids (at the time 7 and
5).  It was certainly terrifying the first time around, but definitely a great
rush.  I often think that the reason they are so confidant today is that they
learned that they could dangle off of cliffs at such an early age.  My son
turned into a great climber, but Shannon chooses only to rappel.  She loves
it.  I did that shortly before backpacking for the first time - and I think
conquering that rock gave me the idea I could carry everything I needed on my
back and hike over mountains.  I highly recommend it to all <g>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00