RE: [at-l] Pa Fire Ban

 Pa Fire Ban

> We have the same problem in TN.
> Plodder
> Bidh an aois 's a' cheilg a' ceannsachadh na h-oige 's na teomachd.
> {Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill}

When Spirit and Graceful came into the shelter at Tricorner we were talking
about the spring and water and I asked them if there was water in the creek
that crossed the trail a little ways back. Their response - What creek?

Plodder, your sig is one of my favorite aphorisms, but I've never seen it in
Gaelic before. I hope you don't mind, but I saved it to my sig file!

Lee I Joe