Re: [at-l] I've got it bad...

I am here in Lincolnton, NC. It's about 35 mi. NW of Charlotte, though I
prefer to say it is 65 mi. E of Asheville :-). It is presently 79 degrees and
sunny. We are putting up the Christmas tree as soon as I get done cutting the
grass!

Anne and I got in a 10 mi. hike on the MST last Saturday from Rattlesnake
Lodge to the Folk Art Center NE of Asheville and it was a bit odd. It was
beautiful because the leaves are all off of the trees so the views were
fantastic, but the temperature was in the high 60's at the higher elevations
and the sweat poured on the climbs. I almost expected to see the Blood Root
blooming and the Trillium popping up! It certainly felt like spring even if it
didn't look it!

Buckspring