Re:Atlanta's Wonderland was: [at-l] I've got it bad... (not hiking)

This was in my next peice of mail - seems to reflect your attitude today!  :)

POG

Winter Wonderland:
Atlanta Style

Driver's swear ..... are you listenin',
At the Mall .....folks are bitchin',
A miserable sight ..... they're sorry tonite,
Drivin' in Atlanta''s TrafficLand!

Gone away ...... are your tires,
meter has ......  just expired,
They towed you away, while you shopped today,
Parkin' in Atlanta's TrafficLand!

On two-eighty-five we'll have a breakdown,
We'll be stuck and threathened on the side,
If we're lucky, muggers might come mug us,
And if we plead they may give us a ride!

Santa's sleigh ..... was impounded,
All the Elves ...... were surrounded,
He's now in a cell .... for ringin' his bell,
Living in Atlanta's TrafficLand!