[at-l] Re: [sweeter-rain] Prayer Request

At 09:45 PM 11/25/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Maybe some of you know the Solemates from their honeymoon AT journal
>they posted on Trailplace this year.  May I ask you all to pray for
>Ron and his bride Cheryl.
>

>Hi all,
>Just a fast note to let you know that the "Ron" half on the solemates
>was taken by ambulance to the Hospital with Meningitis today  11/25/98
>I just talked with Cheryl and have no more information than that.
>She will let you all know what is happening.  TERRY

Lord God,

The One who is the greatest physician of all, watch over Ron and with your
healing hands touch him and make him whole in body, mind and spirit.  We
don't know if either of them have a relationship with you, but we pray that
this experience will bring them close by - that they may hear your call
upon their lives.  Give Cheryl the ability to look to you for comfort and
strength.  Watch over both of them; we give them to you, O Lord - in Jesus
name.  Amen.

Rev. Martin R. Fors
Grace United Methodist Church
Main St., POB 726