[at-l] Looking for lightweight boots with very square, roomy, toeboxes

I have a horrible time finding boots that fit.  Most boots taper in
significantly along the little toe... unfortunately for me, my feet are
nearly square, and all those attractively tapered boots squeeze my toes
together, which is uncomfortable, causes blisters, and aggravates the
Morton's neuroma in my right foot.  (The neuroma, by the way, was almost
certainly caused by wearing ill fitting shoes).

Fortunately, it turns out that the OneSport (now Montrail) "Trail Runner
(TRS)" series fits me pretty well.  Unfortunately, OneSport discontinued the
line and changed to a narrower last that doesn't work well for me.
Fortunately, I managed to buy two pair of the TRS "Mid" boots/shoes on
closeout, so I have a year or so before I need new boots (the TRS boots
don't exactly last like Limmers).  Unfortunately, this may not be enough
time to find a new pair :-(

Anyway, if you have seen light boots with a square and roomy toe box (fabric
and leather are great, "trail runners" are fine, light leather is OK,
generally anything with decent tread and at least a "mid height" ankle)
please send me a note.  I found the TRS boots when a friend mentioned that
he had tried a nice pair of trail runners, but didn't like them because his
forefoot flopped around too much!

Thanks.

-- Jim Mayer