Re: [at-l] Recent 2000milers: How'd your pack's padding hold up?

Thomas McGinnis wrote:

>      And a side issue:
>      How was the stink factor on your pack?
>      Were you able to reduce it any via soaps or sprays?

I haven't tried it on a pack yet but that stuff Fabreeze works some.
It took Hub's new kitten, Kat tahdin, a day or two to grasp the whole
kitty door to the outside deal.  He seemed to think that 'doing' inside
in front of the window was good enough!  After normal clean up,
I used the fabreeze and was amazed.  It also worked on the dog bed
covers.  Of course this means nothing to the current question. Neither
Kat caca or wet dog can hold a candle to a thru hiker or a thru hiker's pack.
But next season, I'm gonna pack a bottle of it and just spray'em down before
they get into the van <VVBG>                                k./\