Re: [at-l] RE: Falling

At 03:45 AM 11/21/98 +0000, you wrote:
>"Alice Kauzlarich" <kauzlar@madison.main.nc.us> wrote:
>
>>Bifocals and trifocal glasses make you a LOT more prone to tripping!!  Take
>>my word for it!

I have Varilux lenses with no lines which help in what you're all alluding
to.  Haven't had a problem except when they steam up.  The last time was
when I was spelunking in Oregon - my headlamp bulb burned out, my
flashlight failed and by candlelight and fogged over eye-glasses I made my
way out - followng my wife and daughter.  Did I fall?  "Let me count the
ways . . ."

A politician was visiting a Kansas farmer on
business; as he stepped out of his Mercedes he
stepped into a large bull dropping. Looking
down he cried, "Oh my God, I'm melting!"

marty [rusty]

Rev. Martin R. Fors
Grace United Methodist Church
Main St., POB 726