[at-l] Fun..was AT may be too tough says oldtimer ;o)

Sometime I dream of having legs as long as yours Mara ...I mean
actually dreams where my legs are long and I just run and jump where
ever I need to go!  Car won't start....no problemo..I'll run there <g>.
Canoe has a hole in the bottom....I'll run there. I know..I know.....
but hey...it's one of my favorite dreams <g>.

And remember....we of the stubby legs have alot more trouble with
blowdowns in general than you treetoppers.  Something that you
can step over, I have to straddle and take a chance of getting splinters
where I really don't want them..  Not to mention....never mind..I won't
mention it. ;^)

and while I'm at it, let's talk about the fact that if it takes you 3
million
steps to get to Maine, I know it'll take me 4!  OK...off whinning mode
now.  BTW...one benefit....easy time finding a tent that fits <g>
There must be others, but I'm coming up short on ideas <g>   k./\