Re: [at-l] posts

WF:	Aren't we lucky to have OrangeBug here to tell us what is and isn't
important to discuss on ATML?

Wingfoot, you have set quite a high standard for the content and spirit of
exchange that occurs on this most excellent web site and lists you have
created. Unfortunately, once a person sets a standard of conduct, he is
expected to live up to it. On behalf of many of the users/contributors to
your list, let me make clear that your response to "Orangebug"'s posting is
completely inappropriate, adolescent, and contravenes the very atmosphere
of civil exchange which you have so vigorously established.
I'll say to you what I would say to any such posting: it is rude, it is
arrogant, it indicates a wierd brand of paranoia and hyperdefensiveness,
and you should consider an apology as appropriate.
On the other hand, if your vision for this mailing list includes rude
condescension and personal insults, then please do me the favor of
unsubscribing me; since I want no part of it.
john pigott