[at-l] WE ARE EVERYWHERE

My pack was packed and I'm ready to go.  Suddenly.pfffft and half the
house goes dark.  Now I could've just split anyway and left hubby to
deal with it but noooooo.......I decide to fix it myself.  Trace trouble
a certain outlet.replace same....try it out...nada..
Call electrician...apologize for early hour....beg to be first on the
list and
blurt out that I'm in a hurry to go hiking.  As soon as I said it I knew
it
was a mistake.  I mean in the average person's mind, hiking does not
rate up there like an apptment with the IRS or open heart surgery.  But
low and behold, he hikes too!  And while he couldn't put me on the top
of the list (something about a mother with a sick kid and no heat)  he
did get here quickly and with power restored I'm off to see meteors!!
OK ok....so I know it's clouding up and might rain but I can hope <g>
Signed .....with falling stars in her eyes.......k./\