[at-l] Re: Delorme topo software

I was just looking at the Delorme topo mapping software the other day in
CompUSA (which, BTW, has it on sale this week for $69.99, I think). I too
wonder if it's good enough (i.e. small enough scale) to use for hiking.
I've had good experience using their "Atlases" to find trailheads and
plan trips, but they aren't really detailed enough for trail use, IMO.

Anybody out there have a chance to try it out?

Wndrlst