[at-l] Felix

Starting on Saturday at 1pm and ending on Sunday at 4:30pm, I hiked from
Rockfish Gap to Reed's Gap with Felix and Blue Noodle ('96 thruhiker).

I also met Groovin' Moose, but after a comic struggle involving a -20
synthetic bag, the biggest internal frame pack I've ever seen and way too
many groceries, he decided he needed to stay over another day and figure out
what to do with all that stuff.

I've been tasked with mailing bounce boxes to both of them.  Felix's is
going to Cloverdale,VA today, and Groovin' Moose's is going to Pearisburg,
VA, should you be looking for either of them.

I also met Sundowner, who demonstrated his trail name by not making it to
the shelter until after sundown.

-Nicole

Nicole Markee
Cable & Wireless, Inc.