Re: [at-l] Spackle?? <was: breaking camp>

In a message dated 11/12/98 11:27:34 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu writes:

> -kind of a loaf made from fillers
>  and the stuff that wasn't good enough to make it into hot dogs. It's
usually
>  sliced and fried, and you can choose to bury it under catsup or apple
butter.
>  Now
>  that you know more than you want to, you realize why nobody serving you the
> food
>  wanted to tell you...

I tried scrapple once, I tried scrapple once, I tried scrapple once, I tried
scrapple once, I tried scrapple once, I tried scrapple once, I tried scapple
once, I tried scapple once, I tried scapple once, I tried scapple