Re: [at-l] Dependypus Secrets Revealed

>If any of you, by chance, have already gone into a store
>and asked about a Dependypus, please email me with the
>response the clerk gave you.

I am waiting with bated breath for the following emails back to me:

1) The clerk said the new Terraplane had one built into it, that's why
they are heavier than other backpacks. He said I'd never feel the extra
weight though...

2) I went to the store and asked about the Dependypus. The clerk looked
me over, smiled and grabed my touche. Hey, this things works with number
one right?

3) I guess Camelback has one now too. The clerk said that's why there
are two humps in the Camelback hydration system. I always like it when
the clerks take the time to explain these things to me in the store.

4) Do I have to stay at the shelters that have a dump station or can I
go ahead and stay at the primative shelters?

5) Can I hook my PUR Hiker directly to it or do I have to buy an
attachment hose? Does it take the wide mouthed Nalgene or the small one?

All that's needed now is a Dependypus FAQ and on-line purchase forms.
How to fund your thruhike almost legally.

I'm a marketer not a doctor Jim.

Datto