[at-l] The Smokies

Well, it looks like I am off to the Smokies for a long weekend hike tomorrow.
Originally I had planned on going to Virginia and spending 10 days or so on
the AT, starting at the Mt. Rogers headquarters and heading north until I ran
out of time.  Unfortunately, my work schedule sqaushed those plans.  I plan on
making a loop hike in the Cosby area, including the old growth forest at
Albright Grove.  I just hope the weather is better than the last time I was
there.  Then I was almost blown off of the Maddron Bald Trail by 70 mph wind
gusts.  If anyone is going to be in the area, keep an eye out.  I'll be the
old, bearded guy with a chilli pepper bandana for a hat.

Good Hiking,
Jim
"Earth gives life and seeks the man who walks gently upon it."
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/HkrTrash/index.html">The World According to
HkrTrash</A>  - Now with photos