[at-l] Update from SNP

First of all: Ryan and Pittsburg - I have stuff to mail you... can you
please email me with your snail-mail addresses?

Next: for those of you traveling to SNP in the near future (or anywhere
in VA) there is a statewide ban on ALL open flame in the state. No
fires, candles, backpacking stoves, cigarettes, matches, lighters,
NOTHING. It was raining a bit yesterday when I left the park, so I don't
know if the ban still remains.

Lastly: Went out to Tom Floyd wayside to meet the infamous Felix. He is
doing well and expects to be in Waynesboro by Saturday. He is now hiking
solo - so if you send him any maildrops, don't send him so much stuff.
;) I took him to breakfast in Front Royal and dropped him off at Compton
Gap, where he hiked off with another thru-hiker (whose name escapes me,
but he summited Katahdin on Aug 8 and is yo-yo'ing back to Georgia).

--
           Diana Cascioli | How many Odinists does it
        GW Graphic Design | take to screw in a lightbulb?