Re: [at-l] PA Day Hike and Ring Toss

>Please post an urgent message on the WATL -- Solar Bear
>is on the loose!  Take all necessary precautions!  :)

Wow! And I just posted on Canon zooms and telephotos...a coincidence
caused by subtle aliens?

I guess it's congratulations or something (this is where men say to each
other "How about those Bears" and it actually is meaningful). Gunga Din,
you are a better man than me.

Speaking of gear everyone, I hear Wal-mart is having a sale on
fleece-lined chastity belts through the end of the month. Stock up now
before the rush.

Datto