[at-l] PA Day Hike and Ring Toss

Subtitle:  Thar's Gold in Them Thar Hills!

Well kiddies, mark your calendars for Saturday, November 28th for a unique,
must attend Trail event.  On that day, we will hike to Hawk Rock out of
Duncannon where you will be able to witness me remove my wedding band which
has been in place for 23 and a half years and heave it as far as I can in
symbolic celebration of my upcoming return to single status.  Word has it that
Pittsburgh will be bringing top secret tracking devices so he can recover the
ring and have it melted down and made into a nose ring for himself.  That
should address the LNT concerns!  :)

Pittsburgh will be master of ceremonies and will provide details as to time
and directions to the parking lot to meet at.  I hope to see many of you
there.  If I get enough requests, I may make an encore tutu appearance!  We'll
do lunch after the hike.  To celebrate my freedom, I'm buying!!!!  Probably a
last fling before I become poor!  :)  The divorce will be final before the
year is out.  Please post an urgent message on the WATL -- Solar Bear is on
the loose!  Take all necessary precautions!  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear