[at-l] Name that Kahley

Tsk tsk tsk....what fool ye mortals be.
Vainly trying to hang me with a trailname..ha!

Morning Star.....I blush
Place Setting   .......hmmmm
Kaht KapSpoon...not bad but violates rule #2
LexAnn Loser........too true!
Spoon Tang..........I'm flattered
Hatrak.......too biblical
            some attempts at the Gathering while waaaaiting in the
cafeteria line:
Ready........at least i can spell it
Spoonlady......#2 again
Whynotta Sprok?  which is a fav despite rule 2

If you're gonna try and hang a name on me, you gotta know the rules:
1 I have to be able to spell it <g>
2  Must have no more than two syllables.
3.  Should be easily explainable....or better yet,need no explaination.
    (It seems I get cranky if i have to deal with the same question more

       than a dozen times <<G>>
BTW....I have a nickname (not a trailname yet), and the story behind
that is known
by two people on this list.  If one of them tells, I'll melt his
iceberg.  If the other tells,
I'll curse his favorite football team and believe me they don't need
cursing  k./\