Re: [at-l] Location of Felix

Second try on this post......aaaaaarrgghh....my ISP.  apologies in advance if
it appears again.
To the best of my knowledge, he will be in
Frony Royal Va  22630 on Friday.  Then his next stop is
Waynesboro Va, 22980.
If anyone sent anything to Duncannon, it didn't get there in time.
At least it wasn't there in the AM.  It is posible that it may have
come in while they ate pizza and he did get it on his way out of town.  k./\
BTW....boy can this crew eat pizza!  Look for them at the mexican
(fajitas) or italian (pizza no sausage no onions) restaurant near you <g>