Re: [at-l] PA spring info needed

Evil suggestions appreciated, however, I am sure that he has a
Thermarest.....Any other interesting stories out there of hiker *fun* ? I could
steal his left handed wind shifter, or better yet, make a few  adjustments and
turn it into a right handed wind shifter; Wouldn't that just blow him away! (no
pun intended)  <g>   Thanks !