[at-l] Note from Feelix

Written Monday nite....

We'll tonite I was "presented" with a "2000-miler" Rocker.  A list
member that has never heard of me, "loaned" the rocker to another
list member who wanted to surprise me with said rocker.  I am
most grateful to both.  Tomorrow (Tuesday) at approximately 11AM,
I will cross the Susquehanna River, into Duncannon.  AT that moment
I will have officially completed the entire Appalachian Trail.
12 years of work, pain, joy and a multitude of other things later, I
have "earned" this patch.

Of course, I have to cross that damned bridge first.  Have you seen
the traffic on that thing?

Feelix J Mc Gillicuddy
BTW< the patch means less than the 2000 plus miles I've hiked to earn
it.
The beat goes on.