[at-l] Gathering photos -- let's swap

I just received my 5 prints of my 24 photos taken at the Gathering.  The
diskette in the JPG format should be here soon.  I'll be happy to email all of
them to those who will send me a request privately.  I will not send the
attachment to the list.

I would also like to swap prints for the photos that the rest of you took.
I'd especially like to get that famous one of me on the lunch table.  Anyway,
I'll be happy to send my extra copies out to those who will swap some of
theirs with me.  To assist in picking what you'd like here's a description of
my pictures:

1)  Portrait - Solar Bear in pink tutu and green fleece.  Kahley, Woodelf and
Skyline in the background
2)  Landscape - Solar Bear and his Hikerettes.  From left to right Redhead,
Leapfrog, KC and Sandpiper
3)  Portrait - Solar Bear in tutu and KC wearing the pants.  What a couple!
:)
4)  Landscape - 10 foot tall Magaroni and Skyline
5)  Landscape - KC and Calico Kahley
6)  Landscape - James Varner, Bleeder Guy, Russ Dade and Mara Factor
7)  Landscape - Kurt without sleep -- not a pretty picture, and Woodelf --
never a pretty picture!  ;-)
8)  Landscape - Chase and Mara Factor
9)  Landscape - Mara, KC, Ginny, James Varner, Magaroni
10) Landscape - Magaroni, Jim Owen, Kinnicknick (partially obscured), Sally,
Sandy, Twilight and Blue Trail
11) Landscape - Russ, ke kawahe, Kahley and Mara
12) Landscape - ?????<brain cramp>, Jim Owen, Earthworm, Kinnicknick, Sally
13) Landscape - Floridians Blue Trail and Earthworm
14) Landscape - Around the lunch table - Sandpiper, Chase, ?????<brain cramp>,
Bleeder Guy, Woodelf, Sandy, Kahley
15) Landscape - wide view at lunch -- too many to list.
16) Landscape - another wide view
17) Landscape - Another lunch angle
18) Landscape -     "           "       "
19) Landscape - James Varner, Magaroni, Redhead and Mara Factor
20) Landscape - Earthworm and company -- Next time I'll tousle that hair!
21) Landscape - Sandy, Kahley, Sally, ?????, Blue Trail
22) Landscape - 500 hikers the size of ants
23) Landscape - The lists group portrait -- note me framed by my redheaded
body guards!
24) Landscape - Another list portrait
25) Landscape - Bonus shot - My Florida license plate:  "2 KTAADN"

If you'd like to swap me for any of these, just send me your address by
private email and I will be happy to send any copies until I run out.  I'm
embarrassed that I've already forgot some of the names.  Hopefully, we can
fill them in when you see the pictures.

My address is:  Rich Evans  818 Lindenwald Lane  Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

BTW, Jim Owen, could you PLEASE send that PA photo!!!!!  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear