[at-l] Goodies for Felix

I have a package of homemade goodies here - all packed and ready to go!
Unfortunately I am not sure where Felix and friends will stop to pick up mail
- I know they are due at DWG this weekend - any suggestions where they might
be in a week and a half or two weeks??

If someone is going to try to intercept them, I might be willing to throw in
and extra bribery brownie or two if they will carry the package to the
traveling trio. NO imposters - I want proof that you actualy delivered the
package; perhaps a hair from the tail of a ferret or any other evidence of
proof deemed worthy by this list!

Thanks bunches!! KC - have a great trip!
POG