[at-l] Gathrin'Part 3 - Rumors, facts, lies 8-)

woodelf has red hair, too. Seems he copyrighted the trail name
"Red Head" years ago, and now he's making Connie pay off so as to
avoid being sued by him...
Magaroni claims to be a lesbian, but could offer no proof. (I
can, and if he and KC don't cough up the big bucks soon, you too
will be able to own a copy of this incredible videotape, for just
$19.95).
Kahley has been a nun, as evinced by the sharp verbal lash you
recieve when you pronounce her name wrong the first time you say
it. Repeat offenders beware...
No matter how her mean-spirited red-headed daughter makes her
sound, Four Winds is a quite charming and attractive younger
lady. (Was that your phone number on that cocktail napkin you
handed her, Solar Bear? Or a sewing pattern for tutus'?)
Fred Kirch lurks, and shouldn't<g>...
Bleeder Guy will be seeking victims - er, *volunteers* - to
organize the listers for next years Gathering.
The musical show of Walkin' Jim Stoltz is something to see at all
costs. Wow, wow, wow.
Chatter has the coolest car stereo - it even has a remote control
<?>.
chase has critical NORAD Early Warning Defense System components
in his pickup truck, disguised as ham radios. So does Bleeder. I
heard them discussing the fact that the reason for the treeless
Balds is that they are the tops of super-secret missile silos...
KC is working on inventing lever-action, quick-firing hiking
poles...
Mara Factor is tall enough to see tomorrow when looking east,
yesterday when looking west. And I have to fit her into a 1 lb
tent...
Artic Sven and Tammy Richards have gotten stealth down pat. I
looked and looked and looked, heard they were there, but never
saw them...
180 is a mature gentleman, but he's not that old. I'd be
surprised if he was even 60, much less 180. To each his own...
That wasn't beer in those bottles, that was sarsparilla...
Secind Chance doesn't pronounce it "Connect-a-kit", so she must
be right...
Leapfrog may well be the "Worlds Best Guitar-Playing Mom". Would
your mom have let you wander India and the Far East for a year,
then tell you not to settle down too fast when you've
returned?...
Russ Dade has a different hat for all occasions...
Thomas McGinnis is smart, but his wife is smarter.(I wouldn't
have let you stay while I drove the kids home by myself,
either<g>...)
Did I forget anything?...

Kurt