Re: woodelf temperment...Re[2]: [at-l] "The Gathering"

a woodelf wrote:

> P.S. Speaking of dwarves and such like, Gollum wondered if Kahley was
> bringing those cute little doggies?   (MMMM, little doggies, we likes
> them we does)

Snickers and Oreo can't come....this is the weekend they visit the
nursing homes.   But since my van is having transmision troubles,
I thought I'd bring Thor and Zeus in case the van needs towed uphill.
I think they'd be pleased to meet a gollum...good fer teeth sharpening...