Re: woodelf temperment...Re[2]: [at-l] "The Gathering"

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998 10:15:54 -0500 tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us (Thomas
McGinnis) writes:
>     As I recall, the woodelves were in Mirkwood, had nothing to do
>with
>     the fairer (and more jovial) elves/elffriends of The Last Homely
>     House, and had generally bad dispositions -- especially toward
>     strangers. Do we want to go to the magical fence? Will there be
>     sufficient elf-liquors to lighten the otherwise darkened
>dispositions
>     of the woodelves? Magic is magic?

Hey there, you better watch it. We're quite jovial, except maybe to
wayward Dwarves tramping about the neighborhood(or maybe a tricky
hobbit). And beside, there are no strangers at the Gathering. This sounds
like something a Dwarf might say about the fairest people in Middle
Earth...... how tall are you anyway? And Mirkwood is a fine place, if you
stay on the trail like you're supposed to :-)  By the way the wine comes
from Dale. Darkened disposition of the woodelves is it, well, we'll just
see about that.............

woodelf

P.S. Speaking of dwarves and such like, Gollum wondered if Kahley was
bringing those cute little doggies?   (MMMM, little doggies, we likes
them we does)