Re: [at-l] don't you hate (love) days like this?

It's 68 degrees here in Cheyenne, and I've just washed and hung my pack
outside on the clothesline. It probably didn't need it (only one face-plant
and five or six falls in the mud), but, after 350 miles and five weeks on
the Trail, I don't know what else to do...there are no more white blazes to
follow...at least until next year. Maybe I'll get out my Data Book and read
up on mileages  from Hanover to Katahdin.  Oh, by the way, we ran into
Felix and Mike about one mile south of Thistle Hill Shelter on Sept. 17.  I
didn't know who they were, but when I asked the one with the southern
accent if he was hiking "home", he said that he wasn't...that he was from
southern Indiana.  I asked if he had ever met anyone on the Trail named
Felix.  He got a funny look on his face and replied, "A couple of times."
I said, "Really?  Where?"  He then said, "I'm him."  I wouldn't believe him
until he answered a test question correctly:  "Where the Hell Is..."  To
which he said "Paris!"  We had a nice visit, and they headed south.  He
gave me permission to say they were doing fine and having fun.

One of "The Blister Sisters"