[at-l] manchester center

we've had a good week from hanover to manchester center.  our only days of rain have been going into town.  felix' back is giving him some trouble, stoat's skin is falling off his feet, i pull a different muscle every day, and pokey is fine.

we met listers twice, both times when we were rushing to get to town or the PO.  we saw chase near the stoneybrook shelter, but had to make the killington post office by noon, so couldn't talk long.  saw gypsy and choovers today just north of peru peak shelter.  they are in their third day to sherbourne pass.

spending the night with karin kelleher (last year's gathering coordinator)  here in manchester center.  pizza and grinders delivered to the door.  we'll probably leave late tomorrow for spruce peak shelter.  hope the weather is good for stratton mountain.  we have good word from earl himself that the restaurants at the base of stratton are well worth the visit.

(live from felix):
Hi all. I'm sitting here handwriting my 'journal' for the next unlucky transcriber when ke kuhave, kay kahvey, kae kuharvey (mike)says "You want to say anything to the list?" So, here it is. Uncle Milt, it looks like you're the next transcriber. Sorry about that. I suppose I could just  type it my ownself, but it will take this old man's memory a while to recollect it all. So, until next time... (next mail stops, and feel free to write: Salisbury, CT  06068 and then Bear Mountain, NY 10911.  I'm using my identical-twin step brother's ID to collect my mail since I don't have one with Felix J. McGillicuddy on it. His name is Rob Davis. Make a note of it when writing.) Bye Buy.

all for now, it's late (9:22)

mike