[at-l] next PA hike...

Next Pennsylvania hike:

Oct 3rd and 4th (Sat-Sun) from Duncannon to Clarks Valley - about 17
miles - overnight at Peters Mountain Shelter (will comfortably hold 12 to
15 people) - people are hiking from the north and the south to meet at
the shelter.  At least one person will continue on for a couple of days,
hiking from Clarks Valley to Swatara Gap.  We will meet at Clarks Valley
on Friday night/Saturday morning.  There are plenty of good secluded
campsites at this trailhead.  Shuttling of vehicles prior to hike.  If
you can come along, let me know.  If you need directions, let me know...

pittsburgh