Re: [at-l] In season

In a message dated 9/14/98 12:09:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, TOKTAADN@aol.com
writes:

<< << And the results are
  obvious - a MAJOR bear problem in the Sierras (such that some people are
  pushing for MANDATORY use of bear canisters through the Sierras)>>

 I usually follow your logic very well Jim, and admire it, but the concept of
 "bear problem" really troubles me. >>

Doesn't a "bear problem" mean that bears have become too accustomed to finding
their food sources from humans in the form of our garbage or our camping food
as opposed to their natural habitat? That's what i always took it to mean.

Second Chance