[at-l] Mini Gathering for "Listers" at the Gathering 98

Hello Ginny,
I didn't go hiking this past weekend.  What I did was to start plans with Bill
O'Brien (ALDHA) for a "Listers Mini Gahering" at the Gathering.  This year we
will have a group meeting.  The next update of the Gathering schedule will
have a write up announcing our, Listers Mini Gathering
What is planned so far.  Next to the Gathering registration desk will be a
"listers" sign-in table.  In addition to signing in.  We could ask.  What
lists do you get, where your staying, trailname etc.  I believe this "Mini
Gathering" should be open to anyone.  Chase has offered to make a pin on badge
identifying us as a "Lister."  Saturday noon I have reserved an area in the
cafeteria.  We can meet here as a group.  Rain or shine.  This time was
selected to avoid the workshop schedules.  I like the Friday night idea also.
I hope we can add more stuff.  Any ideas?  We have talked about a get together
in past years.  Some did meet each other.  I hope this year everyone will have
an opportunity.  I just wanted to start the ball rolling.  I hope your all
well and life is good.......

Beau Bushor N1MJD
    "bleeder guy"