Re: [at-l] PA hike September 12th

In a message dated 9/5/98 11:16:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
slackpacker@juno.com writes:

<< After the hike will be a GabFest at (where else) a nearby truckstop,
 hopefully again with both kinds of music "country" and "western"... >>

Did I hear you were buying lunch, Pittsburgh?  That can't be right.  What's
the matter?  Can't find a sucker -- I mean hiker -- to spring for lunch this
time?  :)  I hear yesterday's leftover's hit the dumpster at 7:30 AM.  Sounds
like the enterprising way to feed the masses.  They won't know the difference.
;-)

Sorry I can't make it!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear