[at-l] Forwarded from the Solemates (7/27 8:00AM PDT)

Hi Everyone,
Well we have reached Killington, VT and the break from the At is just
ahead. Cheryl will begin her trek to the Canadian Border tomorrow when
the Long Trail separates from the AT. I have been slackpacking her and
Puffin for the past few days. Puffin in South bound and will continue on

her own from Manchester Center. Her journal can also be found on
Trailplace.com (See "Puffin" in the Southbounders section).

I have been recuperating very well, and am very dissapointed to not be
hiking at this time. I will be supporting Cheryl's hike along the LT
(Long Trail) by slackpacking her whereever possible. "Wingfoot" said we
could continue the journal if we wanted to, and we have decided to do
so. I will make occasional entries, but for the most part it will be
Cheryl doing most of the entries now.

My bronchitis is clearing up, but I still feel weak. BY Cheryl hiking
the LT now, we can both finish the AT later together, the way we
started.

    Solemates
Appalachian Trail - Long Trail '98
   Georgia to Canada

Solemates Home Page:

Our Trail Journal - Available after March 1, 1998
http://trailplace.com/c98journals/225gaudreau/index.html

Other "Class of '98" Trail Journals:
http://trailplace.com/c98journals/anniversary.html