[at-l] Re: ATML Diabetic Hikers?

My mother was and my sister is diabetic. I know what they both did and that
was basicly what they pleased when they pleased. I would say go for it if you
want to thru hike. However if it was me I'd find a partner and train them
well to meet your needs if an emergency should arise. I have seen how quickly
a diabetic can "go south" when things go wrong.
LW