Re: [at-l] re: #AT

Felix wrote:

> But this is the first time it has happened in about two years that I've
> been going there, using the same server I did today. I think it is Oslo
> getting revenge for being removed. Or Grendel?

sorry for me just now getting to this. i was out on vacation (yay).

It appears someone other than one of us is using #AT, and has made it
invite only. There is really nothing we can do about it. Oslo is still
around, but he's on a private channel... he wasn't being utilized on
#AT, so we put him where he was needed. I suggest #AT-L or
#Appalachian_Trail in the future.

--
Diana..raven GA->ME99..gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~raven