Re: [at-l] SNP 7/17 to 7/26

> Where will you be starting from and ending at?  Doing two vehicles, or
> shuttling to one point and hiking toward your vehicle?

The Third leg of our vacation will be Thursday, Friday Saturday and
Sunday.  We'll begin by driving our car to Front Royal from Skyland.
Do you know of any shuttle services that would take us back after
dropping off our car?  You mentioned you live near there, do you know
how much the "going rate" would be for shuttling 2 people 27 - 30
miles along skyline drive?
Anyway, after getting a shuttle back to 211, we'll then hike back to
our car.

Can't wait!!!

Do you have any other suggestions for Front Royal?  I'd like to get
everything organized before we leave!

Tinker